Anyone who has purchased HP printers has encountered issues that require them to reset their HP printer to factory default settings at some point. There are a variety of reasons why you might want to restore the HP printer to factory settings. These issues with your printer might be resolved by resetting the HP Envy 6055 printer.
- Unplugging the HP printer’s power cord from the back.
- Wait 30 seconds before reconnecting the printer.
- Hold the Resume Button-down for more than 10 seconds, or until the ENVY 6055 lights begin to flash.
- After a factory reset, give the HP ENVY 6055 some time to reboot.
- Awesome! After all lights have been turned off, you can use the HP printer again.
Steps to Reset HP Envy 6055, 6055e series printers
The HP Envy 6055 and 6055e printers are part of the HP Envy 6000 line, as you may know. If you have a printer from the 6000 series, you can reset it in the same way.
- For 10 seconds, press and hold the Power button on the back of the device.
- Remove the printer’s power cable from the back.
- Allow 2-3 minutes for the printer to cool down.
- Connect the HP Envy 6055 printer’s power cable once more.
- Wait for the printer to start printing.
- The wifi button is now located on the back of the printer.
- A Wifi button is located beneath the Power button.
- For 15 seconds, press and hold both buttons at the same time.
- The printer’s amber light will begin to flash.
- This will restore the default settings for your HP Envy 6055 printer.
See also: How to Convert HP Printer to Sublimation Printer?
How do I connect my HP Envy 6055 to a new WiFi?
Many of you now wish to connect your HP Envy 6055 printer to a new wifi network, but you’re not sure how. So, here are the procedures to resolve your issue.
Make sure your computer is also linked to the new wifi because we’ll utilize HP Smart to connect the HP Envy 6055 printer.
- Remove the old printer from the list using the HP Smart app.
- For 15 seconds, press and hold the Wifi Button on the printer’s rear.
- The wireless setup feature on your printer has now been activated.
- To add a new printer, go to the HP Smart app and select Add a new printer.
- There will be an option to set up an HP Envy 6000 series printer there.
- Now, follow the setup instructions on the computer screen.
- It will seamlessly connect your HP Envy 6055 printer to your new wireless network.
- Hopefully, your HP Envy 6055 printer’s wifi will be reset as a result of this.
I am a bilingual, meticulous, and hardworking professional. As a high-energy professional, and printing specialist who offers high-quality printing services I possess excellent oral and written communication skills coupled with an ability to establish and maintain strong rapport with clients. I am able to prioritize workloads and handle multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently. My work experiences have made me accustomed to working in fast-paced environments with the ability to think quickly and successfully handle difficult situations.